Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stayin' strong

I'm still having dreams of you.. sad to say. But its true, i don't even wanna waste my time on complaining about them, cus' i'm just trying to ignore it. Although those dreams seeem worth wild, but they ain't happening in real life. I'm just gonna relax, and stay true to myself. I don't wanna rush into anything that will make myself look like an idiot. I ain't chasing pavements, i'm just following my heart. I know i'm stronger than this, and i know i'm better than this. I don't wanna be wasting my time cus' i ain't gonna be able to get it back. Even if i tell you, it wouldn't be enough. I'm just gonna build myself up, and stay strong. I know i will always be around for you, but when the time comes; it will come. I know my place, i'm just not to sure if i'm even ready for it. I know you have so much to do in life, like i said you're very well rounded and you're ahead of everything. But sometimes i think you think to much of you're wants instead of you're needs. You will know, I know you will. I'm not giving up on anything, i have so much faith in you. You yourself know what you can do. I just don't want you to be one of those people who take everything for granted and end up not knowing anything after. But i know you're better than that..

From, chaaaaan ;)

No comments: