Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mind Over Matter pt. 2

be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who don't mind matter.
Can this day get any worst? whaat's up with the bull shiiz all over the place? what's wrong with the world? the society? If you have bullshizzle, then drop it. Learn how to leave it at your own place, insted of dumping yo' shiii' in someone elses. ATLEAST learn how to pick it up.
Since you decide to walk away, then you're just leaving the best, so when you find someone else you're just setttling for lesss ;P in yah face! you can drag my name in the mud but i come out clean. I've been through so much shi' but i'm gonna keep my head up high like my nose is bleeding. Honestly, you have nothing on me. I ain't intimidated, so don't worrry about me. Worry about what kind of crap you got your self into. fuck with me, i'll fuck you twice as bad.
-Choke on my words, im serious :D

No comments: